Register for Classes and Competition Co.
FOOTWORKS DANCE COMPANY - Kimberly, WI
POLICIES AND TUITION PRICING
1. * THE FALL SEASON runs from the first day of class in the fall to the spring recital
* COMPETITION COMPANY SEASON runs from Summer classes/camps until the Nationals competition is complete (June/July to June/July)
* SUMMER SESSON, SPECIAL CLASSES AND SPECIAL CAMPS run per the dates listed
2. ALL payments are non-refundable
3. An Annual membership/registration fee of $30 will be charged/billed for each student when registering for the fall session ($40 family registration fee); the fee is due to hold your place in class. Please make your $30 (or $40) payment in the portal when you register.
(our annual membership/registration fee includes: registration services, a fall welcome packet, priority registration for classes & camps, transfer classes for free, special studio events throughout the season
* registration fees are not applicable in the summer and no costume fee is due during this session.
4. You may choose to pay in full at the beginning of the season with cash, check or credit card. All other payment options will be done automatically, according to the payment option chosen, to the card on file. (monthly payments are due the first week of every month by auto pay only) - a service fee is assessed to all auto payments
5. After you register you may make a payment on-line to secure your place in class. We recommend paying the registration fee or registration fee plus first tuition payment due. The first tuition payment will be due on or before your first class. If it has not been paid by the first class, it will automatically be charged to the card on file during this week.
6. You are registering for the session dates listed. In the event of a serious medical condition accompanied by a medical doctor's note, you may be offered special classes or a credit for future classes, under the director's approval only. All payments are non-refundable and tuition is billed by the session rates only.
7. The studio reserves the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment. If the planned enrollment requirement is not met, the class may be cancelled and the staff will work with students to find an alternate class option. In this event only, if another class is not made available to you, fees would be refunded.
8. All payment must be made in a timely manner. A $25 late fee is automatically assessed to all accounts not up to date each month. Students may be suspended from class until such time that the account is brought up to date, for any late accounts.
9. A $30 charge is applied to all returned checks/NSF checks.
10. If a student will be withdrawing from a class, emailed or written notice must be sent to the office staff 30 days prior to departure.
11. All accounts must be paid in full prior to the recital and any remaining fees on the the account will automatically be charged to the card on file during the first week of May.
12. Upon registration you are agreeing to our policies, please read our handbook and etiquette
13. RECITAL: $14 recital T-shirt fee may be due for the opening number - TO BE DETERMINED * RECITAL TICKETS will be sold in the month preceding the show - NOTE: dancers are to remain backstage for the entire show (for safety reasons)
14. Footworks cancels classes when the Kimberly School District closes school early or cancels school for inclement weather (when such an event occurs, please look to take one of our online video recorded classes)
COSTUME FEES - FALL CLASSES
Due in September on designated date.
Please stop by our desk to verify costume sizing.
TINY TOES & TIPPY TAPPY TOES: $69.99
SHOOTING STARS GENERAL: $75
ENRICHMENT CLASSES AND BALLET 1: $79
BALLET ARTS AND POINTE: $79 - 89
COMPETITION COMPANY CLASSES $75 - $125 PER COSTUME
* Additional fees are assessed for XL child and XL adult sizes
COMPETITION COMPANY FEES:
Competition and media fees will be due in accordance with your team requirements on the designated dates. Fees can vary depending on the competition, but in the past group fees have been around $65 to $80 per group per competition. Media fees have been around $25 per competition per family. THIS IS NOT APPLICABLE TO ENRICHMENT, BALLET ARTS OR SHOOTING STARS CLASSES.
SUMMER TUITION, SPECIAL CLASSES AND CAMP TUITION IS DUE IN FULL PRIOR TO THE FIRST CLASS.
FALL TUITION PAYMENT OPTIONS:
FULL (pay upon registering or before the first week of classes) - cash, check or credit card
SEMESTER (1/2 due on or before the first week of classes) and 1/2 due the week of Jan 1 by auto pay)
MONTHLY AUTO PAY - we will automatically bill the card on file once per month (8 payments will be due during the months of Sept - April)
* AUTO PAYS WILL HAVE A MONTHLY SERVICE FEE
Registration Release: You are agreeing that photos may be taken and used for promotional purposes upon registering for classes at Footworks. Upon registering for classes, you are acknowledging and agreeing that yours or your child’s participation in any and all events and classes involves known and unknown risks that may result in injuries or illness
that may include, but are not limited to, bruises, cuts, dislo-cation, fractures, sprains, strains, tears. Also, temporary and/or perma-nent diseases, illnesses, infections and/ or viruses including, but not limited to, influenza, COVID-19, EBOLA, MERS, and SARS caused by, but limited to, bacteria, virus, fungi, protozoa and/ or helminths. I hereby release Footworks Dance Company, LLC and it’s employees, instructors, owners, volunteers and representatives from any and all liabilities, claims, actions, directly or indirectly arising out of or related, to any loss, damage or injury or death that may be sustained related to COVID-19 while participating in any activity on or around the premises or while using the facilities. I will not hold Footworks Dance Company, LLC or it’s employees, instructors, owners, volunteers and representatives liable for ANY injury, death, illness, disease, virus or infection.